Friday, July 13, 2012

Initiative; I'm finally doing this.

I'm doing this. I'm finally going to start a real blog. Hopefully, this will push me to write more. And more. And more, again and again.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now, so I guess you could say that I'm pretty excited about finally going through with my idea. Nobody is going to care about my stories unless I let the world see them, right?

Of course, at first, this blog won't amount to much beside my boyfriend's; however, one day, I'm positive that it will amount to something respectable and great.
For once, I'm going to do something that will actually help me gain confidence in my writing abilities.

Little Life Lemon Stories; one day, everything will finally make sense.

Friday the 13th. For once, this is going to be my lucky day.

Anyways, enough with this boring first post. My first short story should be up in the next few minutes.

Thanks for reading,
-Alexe Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment